- Amazon Gift Cards (“GCs”) are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited (“Qwikcilver”). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Service Private Limited (“Amazon”) or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- To redeem your GC, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard
- This E-Gift Card will be mailed to the email address that you provide us, so please ensure that it is a valid email address.
- Shipping is free for all E-Gift Cards.
- The E-Gift Card is usually mailed within 3 working days from the time we receive your payment. Activation of the E-Gift Card will take another 24 hrs.
Amazon Pay E Gift Card
Using Amazon.in Gift Cards customers can confidently shop from a wide range of products on Amazon.in from the comfort of their homes and get it delivered anywhere in India.